Sunday, August 24, 2008

A new love for Dale!


Dale has discovered a new love...riding on the open road. He and Lori, my sister drove up today with their bikes and we all went riding. Here's Dale with his new Giant. Kevin with his Trek.




And here's Lori and Penni. They are confident women...why else would anyone show off their bikes sporting a kick-stand?




Dale and Lori on the trail.





I've never ridden beside Kevin when he's on his Trek. This was a new experience for me.





Here they come.....



....there they go. Hey! Wait for me!

3 comments:

The Massons said...

thanks for all the posts Penni! I hope you didn't get pushed over by Dale :) I hear he's not a fan of papparazi

Anonymous said...

Indeed, Lori looks very confident. After all, she has donned, it would appear, a skirt for her bike ride.

Thanks, Penni, for all the posts.

Deb

Anonymous said...

Deb, It is, in fact, a skort! HUGE difference. I told Dale that if I was going to be doing this exercising stuff I was at least going to have cute clothes to wear while doing it! :)
Lori