Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Breaking records!

Kevin and I went for a ride on the trail last Sunday. We rode 16 miles! Well, it's no record for Kevin, but for me it is. My previous record was 14 miles (Kevin thinks maybe it was 10). Either way...I'm rather pleased.


I need to find a jersey...this is one of Kevin's old ones. But this is me in my kit, such as it is.




This was my view for much of the ride.




A bean field along the trail. Made me feel so much at home because I've been around farms most of my life. The white clouds against the blue sky cast massive shadows across the field.




I believe the man is happiest when he's peddling.




Riding off into the sun.

1 comment:

The Massons said...

It looks like you both had a great time - relaxing and quality time. Way to go Mom, I don't think I could do the 16 miles.
-jesse