Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finally....she's all grown up!


Yep...I've joined the world of adults...I now enjoy a cup of (weak) black flavored coffee in the morning with something sweet. This is my breakfast (no, I did not eat all 3 blueberry muffins) yesterday morning: muskmelon, fresh muffins, and vanilla nut coffee. I may even have Kevin take a picture of me actually sipping my cafe and post it in a future blog. We still continue our tradition of taking turns serving each other breakfast in bed on Saturday mornings. The server also does the breakfast dishes. So when it's my turn to serve, I make sure that dishes are done Friday night. We have no dishwasher...yet. We guard our Saturday morning tradition...it's a wonderful thing in a marriage to serve...and to be served.

1 comment:

ACMAK said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Java